Friday, June 1, 2012

This week in science #15

 This week in science we went over on what we did through out the year in science class. We did the marshmallow challenge again for the third time to see how much we've grown and how we would work in groups this time. The first time we did the marshmallow challenge this week, the rules was that you weren't allowed to talk to any of your partners. Then we tried it again with being able to talk and it was successfull both times because it didn't fall. We also made a 10th grade into video, that was about what we had acomplished during the 9th grade and somethings that were challenging and successful, we also talked about how much we have grown during the year.
  I learned that I've grown in a way of using team work to solve things and working together to get what we have to do acomplished. I think the 9th grade science was easy because I did the samethings in 8th grade, I feel like we could've learned much more but my class was stuburn. I feel like I could've done better and that is my goal for the 9th grade. I also learned that out of all groups, my team "The Powerangers " did really good for each marshmallow challenge, because what we had built hadn't fell in all 3 challenges. We were the only team in september that had a tower that managed to stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment