Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in science #4

What I did :
 This week in science we did group work, my group was Destiny, Samuel, Jose and I. We did the plant investigation write up #2. We worked together to write up investigation. I worked on the hypothesis, procedure, question, title and the names. The hypothesis went from If I changed the amount of sunlight how will it affect the growth of Brassica rapa, but then I worked on it to make it better to..
If I change the amount of the sunlight for cup A and C and put them in the dark (how will you change the sunlight?)
then the cup A and C will grow and look and have different height from cup B(what do you expect to observe?)
because (reason) all plants need sunlight in order to grow it’s natural way.
What I learned : 
This week in science I learned that the amount of sunlight effects Brassica rapa's growth because it needs sunlight it lives off sunlight. Thats why cup A and C didn't grow properly and died fast unlike cup B that had its natural color and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment